i miss you , so badly.no kidding.
i'm totally in bad mood now. really don't dare to listen to any song. i will cry,seriously.
you know what. How much i miss you :( although our relationship had been a long time ago,almost 1year erhermm,but i still hope that you will come back again. We are not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again right? :( what am i thinking now, i dont know urgh what the fxck.
yes, nobody really care about me, including friends,family. I hate my life, totally.
A year ago, a man came into my life.
After a year, the man left me.
Totally miss the moment when you sing for me,just for me to laugh. I'm regret that I being so 'cool' to you. :'( I dont know how to love maybe. Too yong too dumb to realize everything.Can't even express my feeling at that time.
Yes,I always fake smile.I'm not happy.sorry.
How can i forget those memories,you did so many things to me although it just for 100days.
I think about you every moment, even before i fall asleep.But i know that you didn't even miss me.
Thats why I'm afraid to go to your page. My heart breaks a little when I hear your name.No, not even your name,is everything about you hmm.
I just want you back.
I really made many stupid idiot decisions, sooo regret, feel so sorry to myself :(
I'm 14 & I know that I'm to young to get into a relationship.but i just need somebody who thinks about me every time, including my friend:(
Fxck my life .MOTHER FXCKER.
I think about you,thats all I do.
I dont know whats wrong with me now, I just miss you.
I cant sleep urgh pimples back again ohno.
wake up,xinhui. Please dont do this again.
seriously feel so sorry to myself














No comments:
Post a Comment